Re: [RFC] Switching glibc-bsd from svn to git

On 20/05/13 17:54, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> On 20/05/13 07:56, Petr Salinger wrote:
>> - one common repository x repository per package
>>   I slightly prefer one common.

> And I think the commit log of Git works globally, [...]

Also I think it would be near impossible to do merges, if multiple
packages in the same repository each may have changes.

Something similar to the d-i/*.git repositories (per package) seems to
me like the best model for Git to work well.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org