Re: Current and upcoming toolchain changes for jessie

Should I assume from your updating expected results in SVN that you're
dangerously close to declaring this "good enough for upload"?  I'm
still waiting on all the other arches to finish, so we don't get any
more surprises, but we should be close to ready to do -2 and wash our
hands of this, while I apologize profusely for surprise transitions.

I am building it on kfreebsd-amd64.
64-bit pass builds and the regression match what I updated into SVN.
32-bit pass builds and fails more. At least tst-xmmymm.out have to be fixed, rebuild again in progress. As the whole package have not yet build, I have not yet test it by installing into chroot.

Please, could you try to build it on kfreebsd-i386 before next upload into unstable ? Eventually upload into experimental with relaxed version dependency on gcc-4.7 might be good idea also for other architectures.

Cheers
	Petr