Re: Current and upcoming toolchain changes for jessie

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 06:42:21AM +0200, Petr Salinger wrote:

> Encountered regressions that don't match expected failures (debian/testsuite-checking/expected-results-x86_64-kfreebsd-gnu-libc):

Should I assume from your updating expected results in SVN that you're
dangerously close to declaring this "good enough for upload"?  I'm
still waiting on all the other arches to finish, so we don't get any
more surprises, but we should be close to ready to do -2 and wash our
hands of this, while I apologize profusely for surprise transitions.

... Adam

(PS: Is there any way I can convince you to hang out on IRC, Petr,
realtime back-and-forth would be handy, especially in cases like this)