Re: Current and upcoming toolchain changes for jessie

This isn't something new, but people tends to be busy and have to set
priorities. I personally didn't know that the deadline was two days
after the release, and I think it was the same for other people who
could have fix that. I still don't understand why this sudden rush.

most of the fixes required were really quite trivial (though we're not
quite done yet).

True, but the build still fails early. And the testsuite hasn't run yet.

With the current SVN, it builds, but it does not work.
The dynamic linker does not honour suggested library path.

See in build tree i.e.

$ ktrace -adi -- /opt/sid/build/extra/eglibc-2.17/build-tree/kfreebsd-amd64-libc/elf/ld-kfreebsd-x86-64.so.1 --library-path /opt/sid/build/extra/eglibc-2.17/build-tree/kfreebsd-amd64-libc/ /bin/true
$ kdump | grep NAMI

Currently, I do not have more time to spend on it, sorry.

Petr