Re: Early boot failures with kFreeBSD >= 10.0~svn248992

Hi Steven,

On 07/05/13 13:26, Steven McDonald wrote:
> When I say "non-booting", there is literally no
> output from the kernel at all after GRUB loads it.

So the very last thing shown on-screen would be "Loading kernel of
FreeBSD ...", and is that still visible when the system hangs?

How are you testing this?  Some kind of VM?  If so, which?

Which compiler did you build with?  Still using gcc-4.6?

Thanks!
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org