We trade plastic scraps 20120710

Introduction:
We WuXi JiuLi LTD has been a trading company for over 10 years in China, we are now co-operate with Sinopac International Corp which located in Houston Texas. We also have factories with Sinopac in Mexico.
Green recycling industry is a huge thing in China now, and we are looking for any kind of plastic scraps like PA, PE,PP,PET, ABS etc to buy.
Welcome to contact us for further detail information.
P.R. China, JiangSu, YiXing, XinCun Road 8 WuXi JiuLi LTD.
Email:  Sinopacchina@gmail.com
Mobile: +86 18604122258
Mulder H. Li