Re: Unable to mount filesystem from the Install CD: permission denied ( are you root )

El 23 de març de 2012 2:14, Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> ha escrit:
> On 20/02/12 14:44, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
>> mount -t ufs /dev/ad0s1 /mnt
>> mount:permission denied ( are you root )
>
> Hi!
>
> I just hit this problem myself, and now I know why it randomly happens.
>
> This happens if the filesystem was mounted uncleanly.  Mounting it with
> '-o ro' will work.  Or run fsck on the filesystem first to be able to
> mount it as normal.

Does this ever happen on boot? Then it's a bug.

Btw, what does dmesg say?  Could you tell the exact message?  Perhaps
errno should be set to something else.