Processed: RM: type-handling -- RoM; unmaintained, debian specific, obsoleted by dpkg arch wildcards

> retitle 649234 RM: type-handling -- RoM; unmaintained, debian specific, obsoleted by dpkg arch wildcards
Bug #649234 [src:type-handling] type-handling: Planned removal tracking bug
Changed Bug title to 'RM: type-handling -- RoM; unmaintained, debian specific, obsoleted by dpkg arch wildcards' from 'type-handling: Planned removal tracking bug'
> severity 649234 normal
Bug #649234 [src:type-handling] RM: type-handling -- RoM; unmaintained, debian specific, obsoleted by dpkg arch wildcards
Severity set to 'normal' from 'serious'
> reassign 649234 ftp.debian.org
Bug #649234 [src:type-handling] RM: type-handling -- RoM; unmaintained, debian specific, obsoleted by dpkg arch wildcards
Bug reassigned from package 'src:type-handling' to 'ftp.debian.org'.
No longer marked as found in versions type-handling/0.2.23.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

649234: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=649234
Debian Bug Tracking System