Re: zfs problem at install on kfreedbsd 64

hi,

on amd 64, zfs was available, but zfsutils not installed, so it
rebooted, but withouth the /var which was zfs. i recreated folders and
some files to manage installing zfsutils
for i386, i used a testing image some weeks ago, but installation
never finished due to missing bzcat executable

raphael