Re: Keep a set of working weekly/daily build images to ZFS addicts

Hi Arno,

#612838 and #612128 are not related to partman-zfs backport.
Furthermore I can't reproduce either of them (more details on #612838
below).

2011/9/20 Arno Töll <debian@toell.net>:
> 612838 -- grub-pc  -- [kfreebsd] update-grub fails on custom
> partinioning during installation

The grub side of #612838 is just cosmetical, real problem is
/boot/zfs/ wasn't copied, which is almost definitely #591820 which has
been fixed in Squeeze already (and I can't reproduce).

> #635627 -- zfsutils -- zvol (ZFS volumes) should be available before
> checkroot.sh

This is already on the way, see #637020.

> Besides of some kfreebsd specifics, most of those bugs also affect Linux
> packages. I see a hard time convincing the release team to merge them,
> as they don't qualify for the usual requirements [1].

Maybe they agree to apply the "technology preview" criteria [1] in
case it is clear that a hange in a generic package affects kfreebsd-*
only.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-bsd/2011/06/msg00365.html