zfs problem at install on kfreedbsd 64

Hi,

I installed the last official kfreebsd for amd64, installed a zfs / on
on disk and a zfs /var on another.
It rebooted fine, but /var didn't mount as zfsutils was not installed.
also grub didn't install by itself, it was complaining a missing zfs
folder in /boot/grub (or maybe /boot, i can't remember)

I did another install on another machine with a zfs /, i saw in logs
that zfsutils installation was marked as postponed, but at the end of
the installation, it was not installed at all. Also this time i could
not install grub on the partition at all (complaining that no dos
partition would harm the fs)

thanks

raphael