Re: freebsd nfs

Hi!

Karl Ramm <kcr@1ts.org> writes:
> My work-in-progress package (not rc scripts, and the copyright file isn't
> populated yet) can be found at
>
> http://people.debian.org/~kcr/freebsd/
>
> I'll put something about making tirpc (and rpcbind) build there in a bit.
>
> I'm not sure if I want to end up _maintaining_ this, but...

I've set up your packages and -- following freebsd documentation -- got
nfs working to the point that showmount -e does indeed listen my
export. However I can't mount it -- anything special apart from creating
/etc/exports; starting rpcbind; starting nfsd; starting mountd ?

->

% sudo mount localhost:/srv/tftp foo
[tcp] localhost:/srv/tftp: RPCPROG_NFS: RPC: Program not registered

Regards

    Christoph