Re: Review needed for X+kbd

Adding back -hurd.

Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> (20/01/2011):
> > could somebody please review the GNU/(kFreeBSD||Hurd) parts of
> > [1], mostly the ˙˙hal restart˙˙ part and the keyboard
> > configuration bits.
>
> Please add also example for HAL-less mode on GNU/kFreeBSD.

(That doesn't really answer my question, does it?)

How is it going without any xorg.conf and with hal? I'd rather avoid
including a large xorg.conf example if autodetection kind of
works. Also, people can reach manpages to read about the possible
options.

It would be nice to know how non-Linux ports (not limited to Debian
ones) are seeing the future. Keep on maintaining hal forever?

KiBi.