Porting SBCL

Hi all!

    I've had some success  getting sbcl working on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD
recently -- bootstrapping from a  FreeBSD chroot. The current patch is
at [0].  For some reason  kFreeBSD seem to  signal a SIGBUS  on memory
faults still while sbcl expects  a SIGSEGV for FreeBSD >= 700004 which
I have trouble explaining upstream.

    After this patch sbcl isn't perfect, it fails doing a waitpid call
(breaking build but seems kind of  ignorable ) but seems to be working
for most stuff  I#ve tried right now (it also  fails on some contribs)
-- it builds after hacking in some '-' in the rules file. I might find
some more time to work on it during X-mas holidays.

    Are there  differences in C  calling convention or  something like
that between GNU libc and BSD libc?

Regards

    Christoph

[0] http://people.debian.org/~christoph/sbcl-kfreebsd-2.patch