Strange FTBS on kfreebsd-amd64

Hello,
I'm the maintainer of goobox. It has been built just fine for many
releases. Now the latest release FTBFS[1]. The only change done was to
add a few more translations but the fail is in a translation which is
already present for two release (i.e. 2.1.2-4 contained the concerned
French translation and built fine, 2.1.2-5 FTBFS there). I diffed the
builts but could not spot anything obvious (only some new versions).

This is either a machine specific build failure (should I request a
rebuilt?) or a port specific failure, as all other ports have built
2.1.2-5 just fine.

Could a porter please have a look at the failt build? Should I simply
request a rebuild or is there something kfreebsd-amd64 specific which
needs to be adapted in that translation?

Thanks for your help/pointers etc.

Greetings

             Helge

[1]