Parted

So... I set myself to test my GPT patch for Parted, and end up reviewing the
whole Parted situation.  Here's a status update:

GPT support fixed/tested, see #548436.  Still doesn't fix support for big
disks, though (see #559647).

Aurelien's segfault fix [1] seemed quite obvious, so I submitted it to
BTS, bug #559645 (btw, is severity appropiate?  I don't know if GNU/kFreeBSD
bugs are considered RC these days...).

Only missing thing seems to be [2], for which I don't know the context
(whether it is intended to be merged, etc).  Can this be submitted?  What
is the rationale behind this change?

[1] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/d-i/people/slackydeb/kfreebsd/d-i/parted/unstable/libparted.freebsd.diskname.diff?view=markup
[2] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/d-i/people/slackydeb/kfreebsd/d-i/parted/unstable/libparted.fs.ufs.ufs.diff?view=markup