Re: debian-installer for GNU/kFreeBSD

Aurelien Jarno wrote:

> Yes, this is what you should have in /boot/grub/grub.cfg (to be adapted):
>
>         insmod ufs2
>         set root=(hd0,1)
>         freebsd /boot/kfreebsd-7.2-1-amd64.gz
>         set FreeBSD.vfs.root.mountfrom=ufs:/dev/ad0s1
>         set FreeBSD.vfs.root.mountfrom.options=rw

Still no luck.  Although this time the error was simply no such file,
which leads me to believe I have the file name of the kernel wrong.

I no have included in /boot/grub/grub.cfg

---8<---

}
menuentry "Debian GNU/kFreeBSD 7.2-1-i386" {
	insmod ufs2
        set root=(hd0,1)
        freebsd /boot/kfreebsd-7.2-1-i368.gz
        set FreeBSD.vfs.root.mountfrom=ufs:/dev/ad0s1
        set FreeBSD.vfs.root.mountfrom.options=rw
}

I thought this whole process would be pretty quick and simple.  I'll get
it eventually I suppose.

Where am I going wrong?  I've searched around a bit, but because the
project is rather new, I'm not finding anything useful.