win32-loader

Hi,

I figured I should provide some advice on this.  For win32-loader on
GNU/kFreeBSD, you have two choices:

  - Skip it by setting the OMIT_WIN32_LOADER variable.

  - Provide kfreebsd lines in win32-loader.ini.  This file is generated in
    build/config/x86.cfg.  Then win32-loader can be modified to detect them
    and use them, but I don't know if I'll have time to do this myself
    (patches welcome though).

I suggest setting OMIT_WIN32_LOADER for now, and enabling it later if
someone finds the time to work on it.