Re: catch 22 - manual upload of qt4-x11 for GNU/kFreeBSD needed

Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> (30/06/2009):
> Planned to be fixed on next upload, where phonon libs is built from
> qt4 sources.

As you suggested, I took a shot using packaging's svn + uscan
--force-download. Built fine. Also, the following (some were not
autobuilt yet, but I don't have w-b access yet, so I built all of those
manually on a porter box to see how it goes):
 automoc
 soprano
 strigi
 exiv2
 …

A build of kde4libs is planned once I've managed to get all of its
build-dependencies ready, but I have to leave for now, have a nice
weekend.

Sune, any news about upload timing are welcome any time :)

Mraw,
KiBi.