New cds

Hi all,

I look to your project with big expectations and I am very proud of the GNU/Debian developers. I read in a previous post that new cds are released. I have 3 machines at home running Fedora/OpenSolaris and I am temped to install. I have some questions,

The first one is whether the userland is like a typical Linux system or like cygwin.
Second is it possible to do driver development?
Third are you thinking of releasing a similar port for NetBSD?
Fourth am I reliant to Freebsd ports?

thanks for your time.