Please help your brother in pains

As-salam 'alaykum,
How are you doing? I am HASSAN IBRAHIM a merchant in DUBAI,I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. so,I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria, India and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.I will want you to help me collect my last deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations which I deposited in security/finance house abroad, which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of (Twenty five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S dollars) I have set aside 25% for you, then 5% for any expenses incured.If you are interested, please send your prompt reply to my email address below which you will have to reply to if you will be kind enough to assist;

Email contact:hassanibrahim92@yahoo.com

May the almighty Allah bless you.

Regards,

Mr.Hassan Ibrahim