Re: Changing console keymap

Le lundi 14 mai 2007 à 08:42 +0200, Jerome Warnier a écrit :
> Le dimanche 13 mai 2007 à 23:57 +0200, Jerome Warnier a écrit :
> > I don't know where to change the console keymap after install.
> > Where can I do this?
> install package kbdcontrol and you will be prompted for a keymap.
> To reconfigure it later, just use debconf with "dpkg-reconfigure kbdcontrol".
Well, it seems actually that the service is started before /usr gets
mounted (by the "mountall" service). I just delayed the service until
mountall was started and now it works perfectly.
As a distinct /usr is proposed by default at install time, I guess this
is a (quite severe) bug.

--
Jérôme Warnier
FLOSS Consultant