Re: __CONCAT

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 05:22:00PM +0100, Petr Salinger wrote:
> >The header in question is using the standard (glibc) <sys/cdefs.h>.
>
> It would be sufficient to include <bsd/bsd.h> anytime before header in
> question.

That isn't a good solution.  The breakage is in kfreebsd-kernel-headers, which
expect the __CONCAT definition they obtain from <sys/cdefs.h> to be sane (and
__CONCAT is not really a bsdism; not currently at least).

> >Do you think we can fix it there? (I.e. with upstream consentment)
>
> Well, behaviour of glibc upstream is unpredictable ;-)

We could try that..  But I don't know well the rationale behind this bug.  Would
you like to file it?