Re: kfreebsd future

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
Petr Salinger a écrit :
- status mail to debian-devel-announce
=======================================
However if you have some ideas, we can prepare a mail.

Well, "Bits from the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD porters"
might contain something like bellow.

Petr

Hello, Debian world!

This is a status update for the Debian GNU/FreeBSD port[1].
Compared to previous status mail [2], this port now consists
of two architectures: kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.
Currently we focus mainly on kfreebsd-i386.

Status
------

 * We have uptodate toolchain and most of the core Debian packages
   are in good shape.

Unfortunately this is not true anymore :( You have been faster than me to report a bug and send a patch to bug #385974. Thanks!

It should be fixed in just uploaded gcc-4.1/gcj-4.1 4.1.1ds1-14.

For libxul-dev, http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/patches/nsprpub.diff is a good stard.

xulrunner.diff is now available on alioth.

Thanks a lot for your work!

BTW, how is http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/ synced vith web subdir in subversion ? It is rather outdated now.

Could be possible to upload xulrunner, kdebase and xorg-server
into unreleased ?

I have just uploaded both kdebase and xorg-server.