GNOME on kfreebsd-gnu

Hi!

GNOME basicaly works on kfreebsd-gnu.  I made this screenshot to show how it
looks: (as if you hadn't viewed a GNOME desktop already ;)

   http://people.debian.org/~rmh/kfreebsd-gnu/gnome.png

Most of my patches are in BTS already.  Thanks to the Debian GNOME team for
the dilligency and dedication on responding to my bug reports and
re-libtoolisation requests.  There are a few nitpicks that yet need fixing
but I hope to polish them soon.

--
 .''`.   Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :