Getting a package uploaded to GNUAB

I've recently started packaging a few things for GNU/kFreeBSD and I'd
really like to see some of them on GNUAB. Ofcourse, I need a sponsor.

Basically, I've built a Links 2.1 package and I'm looking for a sponsor
to look it over, give me some feedback on changes/fixes needed and
eventually upload it to the main GNUAB archive.

I would've taken the normal route of approaching debian-mentors etc. but
it's not really a main Debian archive related thing. (If anyone
disagrees, let me know and I'll post to the appropriate places).

The package is Links 2.1pre15, it can be found at
http://jrac.hostrocket.com/debian/links . It has been built with SSL and
X graphics support enabled and works perfectly running on the latest
XFree86 packages. The only thing I personally see that could need
changing is the description (long version mainly, and the inclusion of a
slight reference to the version of the application in the short
version), so nitpick as much as you like, as it would help me :)

I haven't checked it with anything like Linda (seems to be broken. well,
on my system anyway), so go easy.

Keep in mind there is currently no links package present in the archive,
and I (and I'm sure others) find it useful in both its text and graphics
form on a kfreebsd-i386 system.

I'll be extremely greatful if someone is willing to upload this for me.
Just let me know if there's any specific things I need to do to get this
to happen.

--
Joshua Cummings
http://jrac.hostrocket.com