Re: Glibc-based Debian GNU/KNetBSD

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:16:04AM +0100, allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr wrote:

> So your best bet to get your port released is to provide an environment
> as similar as the GNU/Linux so that most packages will build out of
> the box. Using glibc and GNU tools is a big step in this direction.

Fully agreed. But sadly noone will believe that untill we add a substantial
number of built packages for the Glibc-based port.

Back to hacking (I hope) ;)

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)