Re: Sparc port
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Sparc port
- From: Matthew Rose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:12:37 +0000
- Message-id: <20030207161237.GA7194@rose.org.uk>
- In-reply-to: <20021022214432.GA4416@lightbearer.com>
- References: <20021021170034.GH8334@cahier.elvet> <20021021170742.GB24782@srcf.ucam.org> <20021022153920.GI8334@cahier.elvet> <20021022214432.GA4416@lightbearer.com>
On (22/10/02 15:44), Joel Baker wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 04:39:21PM +0100, John Ineson wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 06:07:42PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> > [...]
> > > Oh, and mentions of patch locations aren't ideal now. Joel's got rather a
> > > lot of cleaner ones in his CVS tree,
> > Where do I find that? I can't see any reference to it in the list
> > archives.
> > At present, dpkg won't build because it can't find obstack.h, which
> > seems to be part of glibc. Is there a patch for dpkg that I need?
> Er. I should probably put it up, shouldn't I? Fixed, and linked from
I'm having trouble reading
Is the patch elsewhere?
Does bsd libc include an obstack equivalent?
Matt Rose (not waving but drowning)