Re: anybody there ?

I've been working on FreeBSD with glibc. There hasn't been much to say. glibc works great for Debian sources, but most of the BSD system utilities like mount wouldn't build. I'm changing that, but it's going slow. I'm making a library of routines that are in FreeBSD's libc, but not in glibc, and also trying to complete collecting all the .h files that Bruno didn't put into the glibc port.

As for work happening on IRC: Not recently.

	---Nathan