Re: Autoconf build targets

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 03:19:52PM -0700, Michael Goetze <mgoetze5@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
> Hm... someone remind me again what the rationale is for Debian being strictly
> FHS-compliant?

  Huh?  Debian is not strictly FHS-compliant, see policy 10.1.

  ("...except where doing so would violate other terms of Debian policy")

  Daniel

|                Exhilaration is that feeling you get just                    |
|                after a great idea hits you, and just before                 |
|                you realize what is wrong with it.                           |