Re: Debian GNU/*BSD and web.

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 05:40:46PM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm editing/creating wml files to Debian GNU/*BSD project.But i need
> more information about each project.
>
> - From Debian GNU/FreeBSD:
> Only the news at the moment.

There are available packages and such even for this port. I am currently
running a machine exclusively on Debian GNU/FreeBSD. (i.e., not a
chroot) I even have Apache running! :-) All the credit goes to Nathan
Hawkins for getting it working; I'm just doing testing/bugreporting,
occasional minor hacks, and soon a buildd.

> You can contact me at @opn too, my nickname is: stratus

Mine is Hydroxide.

> P.S: I still need 'help' to upload the wml files because i'm an
> Debian Applicant. =/ I'm waiting DAM...Full information about my
> status: http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=stratus%40alternex.com.br

You can send me patches at jimmy@debian.org and I can upload them if
they look OK.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz