Re: Debian GNU/*BSD and web.

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 05:40:46PM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm editing/creating wml files to Debian GNU/*BSD project.But i need
> more information about each project.
>
> - From all projects:
> Updated status (daily?!) - If you can submit daily news to me, good ;)
>
> - From Debian GNU/NetBSD:
> Sparc is coming? More architectures?

Can't comment on sparc, other than "someone said they were working on it
a good while back". I'm currently taking another shot at building some
stuff, now that other concerns have become less pressing. Going to try
starting from -current, this time, and probably doing a 'fake' package
to hold the libc/kernel/system stuff, for now (IE, what starts out being
in a chroot).

> - From Debian GNU/OpenBSD:
> Available packages and much more information.
>
> - From Debian GNU/FreeBSD:
> Only the news at the moment.
>
> You can contact me at @opn too, my nickname is: stratus

On a general note: I'm working on patches to dput and dupload to allow them
to do HTTP uploads. If and when I can make this work, the archive on my
machine (debian-bsd.lightbearer.com) will be far easier to work with. (As
in, 'possible to work with'...)