Re: Autoconf build targets

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Robert Millan wrote:

> IIRC, /bin/sh is a C shell in *BSD? Then you should set interpreter

/bin/sh is not a C shell. For example, NetBSD's sh manual says:

 The current version of sh is in the process of being changed to conform
 with the POSIX 1003.2 and 1003.2a specifications for the shell.  This
 version has many features which make it appear similar in some respects
 to the Korn shell, but it is not a Korn shell clone (see ksh(1)).  Only
 features designated by POSIX, plus a few Berkeley extensions, are being
 incorporated into this shell.  We expect POSIX conformance by the time
 4.4 BSD is released.

(That is old text in new sh. I need to send-pr this.)

  Jeremy C. Reed
echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'