Re: installing chroot environment

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:52:41 -0700
ivan <ivan-debian-bsd@420.am> wrote:
Thanks for the response. I actually have Debian installed on my main pc so
I have a pretty good idea what we are shooting for. I meant whether or not
we would use the chroot environment under the debian system, but as you
suggested using a BSD system would be better. I have FreeBSD on my laptop
but will probably use vmware for NetBSD and use that for working on this.
I think having various environments in a central location would be a good
idea as well. Any other thoughs on this?

Look forward to helping out
SC