Re: installing chroot environment

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 07:52:58PM -0700, Santiago Canez wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> After being on this list for a while, I am finally going to start doing
> some work myself. So my question is, how would I go about installing one
> of the working chroot environements and where can I find some?

I suggest having the BSD os you're interested in working on running, with
a Debian chroot inside.  I have a NetBSD system running in vmware with a
Debian chroot inside.  Another box would work also.

I think it would be great at this point to make the various chroot
environments available in a central location for folks to play with and
contribute to.  I can help setup debian FTP space and CVS.

> Do I need a working Debian system to start or what?

Seems like it would help let you know what you're shooting for.

--
_ivan