Re: Roadmap and status

I've also been looking at sysvinit. It definitely isn't as portable as typical GNU programs are, but I guess most people don't replace their init program very often I'd say it's more hooked to glibc than to Linux from what I could see.

Wartan Hachaturow writes:

Maybe, we should put up a kind of our roadmap,
and current status page, like for example, who's doing what and alike.. That would greatly simplify the process
of developers join and all that.
Personally, I'm hacking sysvinit right now. Man, this thing
is greatly Linux-oriented ;-)
Anyway, I'm doing the stuff :)
--
Regards, Wartan.
"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."