Re: Re: Debian BSD.. cool idea

If I understand properly, FHS is a "linux standard"

I'm not understanding this.  There are already UNIX standards out
there, such as SUSv2, and SysV and BSD systems to study.

It would make more sense for Linux to follow an existing UNIX standard
than create their own.

-Dan Papasian
<bugg@bugg.strangled.net>