Re: Project Status

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 12:58:21PM +0200, Andreas Krennmair wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I want to know what the current status of Debian/BSD is. AFAICS on the
> mailing list, not really a lot is done yet. I'm really interested in
> helping out with this project, simply because I find the idea of Debian
> on top of some BSD (I'd prefer NetBSD, just think of Debian on a VAX ;)
> very exciting. I have programming experience in C and C++, and I have
> already ported several programs from 2BSD and 3BSD (!!) to Linux and one
> program from Linux to FreeBSD.

	Seems like this projerct never gets far beyond the chat stage;
	it isn't likely to until some one hacker actually invests the
	man-years to put together DebBSD-0.0.1a.

	I'll probably have been frozen 175 years be the time that
	happens :)

	gary

--
   Gary D. Kline    kline@thought.org  www.thought.org    Public service Unix