Re: Re: Moving debootstrap to fully team maintained (drop Uploaders field)

Le Wed, Jul 19, 2023 at 12:00:20AM +0100, Luca Boccassi a écrit :

> Because the intention is not to claim the package for myself (far from
> it! I already maintain too many...), but to open it up for uploads to
> anybody who is part of the Salsa team (or wants to join it), removing
> any barriers.

Hi Luca,

`dch --team` is your friend :) https://wiki.debian.org/TeamUpload

There must be at least one personal email address in either Maintainer
or Uploader (https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-binary.html#s-maintainer),
so if the current Uploaders agree, replacing them would be a service to
the team, not a claim of ownership!

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med