Moving debootstrap to fully team maintained (drop Uploaders field)

Hello installer team,

Let me start by prefacing that this is not about criticizing
individuals, who I all thank for their past work, but merely find the
best way to maintain debootstrap. Debootstrap is a bit under-maintained
in the past few years, it seems to me.

debootstrap's d/control lists the Maintainer as the "Debian Install
System Team" - that is great. There are also 3 Uploaders listed: Colin
Watson, Steve McIntyre and Hideki Yamane.

The last contribution and upload by Colin were in 2021 and 2015,
respectively, by Steve was it was 2016 and 2017, and Hideki and 2021
and 2020. Again, not a critique, just data!

You have to go back to 2021 to find an upload by somebody other than
myself or Dimitri. Still, I've marked all those uploads as NMUs,
because that's how they feel, given there are other uploaders listed.

So, I want to propose to move the package to exclusively team
maintained, drop the Uploaders field, leave only the Maintainer field
with the current team as-is, and ask anybody who wants to help maintain
it to join the installer-team on Salsa and just send changes as MRs,
help review/merge them, and do normal uploads, without marking them as
NMU nor feeling the need to treat them as NMUs - no need to contact
uploaders to ask permissions, delayed uploads, or anything like that.

Again, I really can't stress this enough - dropping the Uploaders is
not because I think the uploaders have done anything wrong, or as
punishment, or anything else, but simply and solely to remove all
barriers stopping or hindering anybody else from doing team
maintenance.

Thoughts?

--
Kind regards,