Re: Bug#916446: netcfg: please statically define ip4-localhost (mirroring ip6-localhost)
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#916446: netcfg: please statically define ip4-localhost (mirroring ip6-localhost)
- From: Jonathan Dowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 10:52:36 +0100
- Message-id: <YW1D5B+2K8Z6/TM3@coil>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 03:19:16PM +0000, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
Patch at https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/netcfg/merge_requests/4
I got a notification that someone asked a question on the Merge Request
and that reminded me of this, two years later.
I think this would still be useful, and the commit still applies cleanly
to today's netcfg `master` branch. Could someone please consider this?
Here are two other people who have requested the same thing over the
👱🏻 Jonathan Dowland