Look how you can find Russian customer! > Advertise on top local boards in 1 minutes

Hi, my name is Anya Abramova. I happened to notice that you have interesting properties that might interest the Russian market. We are the biggest Russian Real Estate platform with the top trending Russian real estate portals connected to our network.

Publish your property in 5 minutes on all Russian portals area with us. Just send your properties’ details and lay back! We will take your property information on your indication and will make user-friendly advertisements for the Russian speaking market.

We will provide you confirmation links within 24 hours so you can see your ads online on all Russian websites and control everything.

Thank you very much for your collaboration Best Regards
Anya Abramova

Unsubscribe