Re: We'd love to work with your brand !

Hi,

Eleanor here from Advertern Marketing Studio, I hope you’ve had a chance to consider collaborating with my high-end client.

I’m happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have; we'd really love to work with you and contribute to the high-quality content you’re publishing.

Have a wonderful day,