Re: Cubieboard (Allwinner A10, armhf) install from SD card

On 01/11/2020 03:05, jeanneige666777888 wrote:
> Also I just noticed that pressing alt+F2 to F4 on my keyboard actually allows me to access the virtual terminals but I guess they are not handled by Debian Installer.
> Another weird behavior is that for virtual terminal 1, the HDMI output only shows a blinking "_" while it works fine for U-Boot and the other terminals. Virtual terminal 1 (the installer GUI) only shows useful output on the serial line.

> [    0.000000] Kernel command line:  console=ttyS0,115200

It will most likely work if you add "console=tty0" before that in the
kernel command line, since VTs work on the display based on what you
said. Not entirely sure how to do it on U-Boot side.

(The installer should try launching on tty0 regardless of that in the
future, the necessary change is already merged to the rootskel package
but not released yet.)