Re: Preferred method of updating Mirrors.masterlist?

On 4/26/20 9:20 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> That being said, nowadays choose-mirror uses deb.debian.org by default.
> As a reminder, more details in
> https://salsa.debian.org/mirror-team/masterlist/-/merge_requests/5

Yep, seen that. However, I would still like to make the mirrors list for
Debian Ports consistent because users are confused that they get a mirrors
list on one architecture but not on the other.

Otherwise, choose-mirror works pretty well for Debian Ports now, so thanks
for your improvements there.

Maybe we can get some additional mirrors for Debian Ports in North America,
Africa and Asia so users can choose a mirror closer to their location.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz