Preferred method of updating Mirrors.masterlist?

Hi!

Since I saw several updates to the Mirrors.masterlist through the choose-mirror
package today on the list, I was wondering what the preferred method of updating
the Mirrors.masterlist is.

I have opened a PR to update the architecture lists for Debian Ports for the mirror
in Germany and South Korea [1] but so far it hasn't seen any attention which
makes me wonder updating the list this way is the preferred method or not.

Is it better to update the list in the choose-mirror package directly?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz