Re: Graphical installer on arm64 (netboot and cdrom)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 05:43:36PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>ACK.
>
>Building locally to test here...

And I have a build that looks OK by eye. Unfortunately, my local test
machine (Macchiatobin) seems to be dying and I can't test this
effectively now. :-(

It needs some tiny debian-cd changes and then we'll get
netinst, DVD images etc. also including the graphical installer. Final
thing missing - the grub.cfg that's generated for the CD/DVD/USB boot
doesn't include menu entries for graphical boot.

< liw> everything I know about UK hotels I learned from "Fawlty Towers"