Re: No AMD64 daily netboot builds for the past 23 days

Hello Cyril, Steve,

That's great news, thanks for letting me know!

Cheers,
George

On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 15:59, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
Hi George,

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2019-03-04):
> On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 02:24:45PM +0200, George Diamantopoulos wrote:
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I've noticed that there have been no D-I daily builds available for
> >amd64 since February 9th:
> >
> >https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/daily-build-overview.html
> >
> >Builds seem to be available for other architectures. Is this a known
> >issue?  Thanks!

As Steve mentioned, that's known, but thanks anyway for getting in touch
with us!

> It's a problem caused by bug #922179 - a build-dependency
> (shim-signed) was not installable in unstable and tha blocked builds.
> Should be fixed shortly.

Dependencies are now installable again, and I've just triggered a daily
build outside the regular cron job. It should get live at the usual
location after the various syncs have happened.

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>