Re: [debian-installer packages] upload of pending changings?

Hi Holger, and thanks for following up on these!

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 02:49:23PM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
>there are some packages with pending 'coding' changings (other than translation
>changings), which we would want to be uploaded for Buster.
>
>Since there are also pending translation changings in some of that packages,
>I would like to have uploads for those, but ask for an extra confirmation, if
>the coding changings are uncritical for me to upload.
>The other possibility would be that those people (in CC) do the upload which
>made the 'coding' changings.
>

>The relevant packages are:

>partman-lvm
>Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-lvm/commits/master
>by: Hideki, Steve

Simple fix for text handling in VG names on some edge cases. Ready to
go AFAICS.

>partman-md
>Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-md/commits/master
>by: Steve

A fix for #838503, which has been annoying some of our users for a
while. I think it's ready. Not critical to have, but shouldn't cause
issues either.

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...