[debian-installer packages] upload of pending changings?

Hi,

there are some packages with pending 'coding' changings (other than translation
changings), which we would want to be uploaded for Buster.

Since there are also pending translation changings in some of that packages,
I would like to have uploads for those, but ask for an extra confirmation, if
the coding changings are uncritical for me to upload.
The other possibility would be that those people (in CC) do the upload which
made the 'coding' changings.

The relevant packages are:

cdebconf
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/cdebconf/commits/master
by: Colin, Samuel

debian-installer-netboot-images
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer-netboot-images/commits/master
by: Cyril, Mattia
These are trivial changings, but I was unsure, if an upload could somehow
affect build of images?

grub-installer
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/grub-installer/commits/master
by: Colin

libdebian-installer
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/libdebian-installer/commits/master
by: Cyril
This is only a trivial change, but a debdiff against the previous version
shows many differences, which aren't documented. So I don't want to upload
this one without asking...

netcfg
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/netcfg/commits/master
by: Colin

os-prober
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/os-prober/commits/master
by: Philip, Colin

partman-lvm
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-lvm/commits/master
by: Hideki, Steve

partman-md
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-md/commits/master
by: Steve

partman-partitioning
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/partman-partitioning/commits/master
by: Karsten

rootskel-gtk
Commits: https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/rootskel-gtk/commits/master
by: Samuel

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076